RW Image Editor

I’m trying to use the Image editor within RW to resize. I can’t save the changes I’ve made to the images. I click done. it’s not saving the changes though. Any idea?

Probably best to resize images in an external image editor then put them back into RW.
For simple stuff I just use Preview.

1 Like

Okay - Thanks, Chris.

Will this function be addressed in RW7 ?

It’s great to have an image resize function within RW that would work. :slight_smile:

David

Really wish they would just allow you to set the image editor in the app preferences. In my case I use pixelmator so I can right click an image edit it in pixelmator and and save it back to the project. really is a nightmare bouncing around.

1 Like

Oh My… could you imagine the support requests if they tried to allow integration of third party handoff apps for code editing, image editing and FTP management… nightmare in the making I think lol Good for a future version though I concur.

Brad

No just have the saved file save back to project simple a lot of apps do this. should have nothing to do with FTP or anything else

1 Like

Hello, Scott - I go through the same process. Thank God for Pixelmator!

1 Like

Oh, I understand your request/desire Scott, but it wouldn’t stop there as simply linking an external image editor, then people would want an external code editor like Coda and/or their own FTP client such as Transmit… where would it end… that was my thinking :slight_smile:

To be honest, all your image editing should be done prior to building your site no?

Maybe my building/thought process is just different… likely lol

Brad

1 Like