Server error on screenshot page

Trying to create a new screenshot and getting a server error, image size is 1440 x 900 and about 200KB.

Pigging @ben, can you take a look at this asap!

I’ll check that out ASAP. It’s a bank holiday here tomorrow, so it’ll be over the weekend or early next week before I can take a look.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Ben

Thanks!

I’m having trouble tracking this one down, could you give me more information on the steps you’re taking here?

Are you trying to upload the screenshots from the Addon view page (by clicking the eye icon when viewing your addon list) or are you trying to upload directly from the Screenshots area?

Thanks,
Ben

I’m going to the Resources > Screenshots > Create Screenshot. At the New Screenshot page I choose Thumbnail, select an image, click on Create Screenshot and get the error. I’m not entering something in the Position field.

Thanks!

Update: upload from the Addon view page worked!

On a side note: at the Addon page: https://rapidweavercommunity.com/addons/projects/aqua
If you choose Preview than back on the browser you get this:

great, glad you got it uploaded. You shouldn’t be able to upload from the Screenshots area, it has to be via the add-on as each screenshot needs to be associated with the correct addon.

I’m aware of this one and looking at getting it fixed asap.

Cheers,
Ben

Thank you Ben.