Shout out to Yuzool re Stripe stack

Shout out to @yuzool… I needed something temporary to collect payments via CC (I am connected to Stripe, the payment service) on my iPhone and I used their Stripe stack (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3197454/Rapidweaver-docs/stripe-stack/index.html) in a hidden page on my website.
https://www.lisasandlerphotography.com/client-products/payment/

Special thanks to @kryten because he worked with me and gave me a personalized revised copy because it was messing with my styles.

3 Likes

Looks great @LSPhoto and glad you are happy with it and can use RapidWeaver + Stripe to collect payments for your business :slight_smile:

Happy weaving!

2 Likes

I have the Checkout 2 stack - but sadly its not working correctly for me. Its just been updated but I can’t get it to actually take the payment, it doesn’t redirect to the correct URL or display the Success messages on the stripe pop up window.

I have to say I have been disappointed with the support response from Yuzool

Thanks @mash but it comes back to the old cliche “help me to help you”
I need you to stick to email and send me your latest project.

You’re talking about Cart 2 and not Checkout. And it really is a simple Stack that’s not difficult to setup. See here:

I’m sure it’s just a simple thing you’ve missed but I need to see the latest project to find out what it is.

But hitting me on twitter, email, forums - just makes it difficult to follow a thread.

Send me the latest and we’ll fix you up in no time at all.

1 Like

Case in point:
What’s great about Michael’s approach to delivering stacks is his willingness to listen and act on user feedback.

OK Michael - thanks I have sent the information and project file to you via email

1 Like

Great Mark thanks - I’ll debug and send you back a suggestion / fix :slight_smile:

In the end this wasn’t a bug, just a setup tweak. All good :slight_smile:

So I know there was an update to this stack recently, and I’m worried that if I update that I might lose the tweaks that @kryten made for me. Can you please advise? @yuzool Michael? I sent you an email via the forum but have not heard back.
thanks

Thanks @LSPhoto - to send a message via the forum click on my photo below and hit “message” :slight_smile:

The update was based on this issue:

Checkout update info:

Also, updates in General:

I can’t remember off hand what those amends were but yes over-riding the stack might be an issue. As it’s working for you I would say avoid this update as this was a style issue also, but won’t necessarily fix your issues which have been fixed by some customisation.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Thanks. Is @kryten not working with you anymore? I guess my message conversation was with him, so I tagged you on it now.