Unsure why, but the second I add a png with alpha to the watermark section, and attempt to do ANYTHING with it (adjust offset, opacity, color etc) I get spinning beach balls that take anywhere from 5-20 seconds to go away (On a dual hex cure 3.46 / Radeon RX580 / 96gb ram).
Both the images and watermark PNG’s are on a NAS, but even when copied local to the desktop (thus putting them on an SSD) the same thing happens.
It’s so slow I can’t accurately set the location offset / opacity as you drag a slider and 15-20 seconds later the value updates. At this point watermarking is unusable. I did not see this behavior before trying to use a watermark.