If you’re using Squash 3, you might want to check for an update as we’ve just posted a hefty new release.
I’ll post a video tomorrow going over the changes (I had recorded one, but Screenflow 10 seems to offset the colours when recording, back to Screenflow 9 I go).
Anyway, here’s the new features:
We’ve added presets so you can save your most used settings. You’ll then be able to export directly from the grid with different presets, or export all images from the preset sidebar.
- Added context menu to grid items for exporting images
- Finder’s Open With menu now lists Squash
- Before / after filenames shown in the editor
- More powerful renaming options
- Option to overwrite exported files
- JPEG files are now saved with a jpg extension
- Right click export processes the selected image
If you’ve not yet got access to Squash 3, don’t panic. We’ll be hopefully opening up access, later in the week