- Add a preference to open the app to the main window. I don’t want to see the browse window—I want the main UI to show up when I open Squash, so I can dive right in.
- Have Squash remember the size of the main window.
(this seems to be working with Version 3.0—741)
- Add a preference to automatically open the editor (as the default view, when you have only one image loaded).
- Add a preference to make presets a list without an image.
- Add a preference to remember the last loaded images.
By “main window” I mean: