Stack that raise or animate image when mouse hover over it

I see what you mean. And the BWD section is working flawless on my iPhone 7 :+1: Also love the flip books, with what program did you make those?

I use the older version of FlipBuilder for Mac

http://www.flipbuilder.com/flip-pdf-mac/

2 Likes

Hi Bill,

Just saw your email and sent a reply this morning. It looks like you may have already found a solution to your problem with another stack, but we are still looking into a solution for the image cards height.

Each image card has responsive options for width and height, so I would think you get a pretty good height working for different screen sizes if you matched the responsive breakpoints for the foundation columns, but this is just a first thought.

I’ll look into this and see if there isn’t a way of incorporating a full height option! Although, I do have a worry that this might distort image dimensions.

We are always willing to provide support, for both paid and free stacks. We want all of our products to be useful and good quality.

Thanks for the inquiry~

I received your email.

Yes, I did find and another solution but I still like the way you designed your image card with the drop shadows and an circle arrow font to imply that it a clickable image so I “borrow” it and create it in a different stack as you saw.

I think your image card is an awesome stack but it didn’t fit exactly what I was looking for it out of it. I am sure other will find it very useful.

And it’s great that you’re providing support on your free stacks! Not many developers out there provide support on their free products. If you do find a way to make it work, let me know and I will try it out again!

Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

Not a problem Bill~

I’ll be sure to keep you posted if I find a solution for the card height. : )

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.