Unable to export and links to PDF get error 403

Yes I know they don’t work anymore, they used to. No idea how to fix this problem.

You might try paperless stacks4stacks

Not sure how you are performing the “republish all files” but if you select one page and Control-Click (right click) the single page (mark as changed) you can upload just that page, and by doing that go through them one at a time and see if that corrects the problem.
You did say that your upload quits before finishing, perhaps you can identify a problem page?
Thoughts? I don’t know if it would contribute to any further problems, but it seems like your site is broken as far as some of your resources are concerned.
Have you tried using an FTP program to upload individual files (resources?) from your local folder?
Do you have a Time Machine backup of your project file? I have had good results just restoring a single project from a Time Machine backup. You might lose your last edits, but those might be the problematic ones and you can redo them :wink:

I’ll check that out.

A lot of good ideas, I’ll explore them tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.