Video Tutorials - send me your addons

Hello!

We are planning on creating more video content for RapidWeaver - part of that is showing off some of the amazing addons you guys create :smiley:

So, if you’d like me to feature your addon in a video, please either reply here with a download link & serial number for your addon(s), or email me directly ben@realmacsoftware.com

I can’t promise I’ll do a video for every addon (there us well over 1000 :sweat_smile:), but I’ll do my best to cover as many as possible!

Cheers,
Ben

5 Likes

This is very cool @ben! I’ve got some things in the works that I’ll be happy to send over when they’re done. This is a very generous offer!

FYI: All the video are being listed over here: https://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/tutorials/ and it’s already shaping up to be a great resource to direct users too — Just check out all the lovely RW8 Videos there already! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, thanks @ben for doing the great Stacks tutorial today. That was a great surprise this morning when I got up. Really made my day!!! Thank you thank you thank you. :pray:

4 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

I’ve only had a couple of emails so far - I am recording and putting these videos online daily, so if you want in make sure you send me a download link / serial number :smiley:

1 Like

You need a serial number? For Stacks? Or was that to someone else? It came out like 3 years ago, I just figured you’d have one by now?
Confused.

But, if you need one, no worries. I’ll send one over.

that was meant for everyone else - I have a Stacks serial number already :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ben did you get my email?

Are you concentrating on plugins, or are you interested in stacks also?

Cheers!