Visually scale pictures

The current way of scaling pictures by double clicking and giving a Scale factor is not state of the art anymore and it is always a trial and error game.

I want to have the possibility to scale pictures by dragging them at the corners to resize them in Styled Text and Blog pages.

@netrene

Please send to support@realmacsoftware.com

That way they can track it in their system.

Thanks
Brad

I sent a long mail directly to Dan as he asked me, but I thought it´s good to share some ideas with the community as well.

René

1 Like

@netrene

Hi Rene

Awesome. When you do have something posted to the support email and post it here, would you mind saying that it has been submitted as a feature request and is posted here for discussion… that way we all are in the loop so to speak :slight_smile:

Thanks
Brad

Actually I expected that this section of the forum is here for RMS to get feature requests from their customers. Otherwise the section is useless? Do you really think it´s always needed to send an email as well?

René

@netrene

Absolutely Rene. Email, then discussion here for the crew to see the need/desire for the feature request.

Not at all, they can gauge user response and need to the feature requests here and judge how many people think it a good idea and then they make the command call to implement or not.

Just thoughts…

Brad

Too bad. I really like the Adobe way, where customers can vote for new features in the forum. Adobe can get a good idea what the majority of customers want and it´s transparent for the customers as well.

René