👋 Blogging with Stacks Plugin Power - Say hello to Poster Stack

Rantastic - Thanks very much for this Jannis, a most welcome addition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

instacks is pushing the advancement of Poster at a great rate. The new features take it even further. Great job

2 Likes

Open graph tags and meta tags soon?

1 Like

Title and description meta tag are already done, so that Goolge crawler should index correctly.

Open graph tags and other meta tags are next on my list, as also RSS feed. But that needs a bit of work, and vacation is in between (to meet my friend @yuzool in :jp:).

So stay tuned for some weeks please :wink:

3 Likes

Still loving this stack :slight_smile: Endless uses.
What about what I asked you about different sized titles for the preview page and the details page? I’d like to have these titles smaller: https://www.lisasandlerphotography.com/blog/
and these titles bigger: https://www.lisasandlerphotography.com/blog/?post=outdoor-headshot-for-skincare-rep#poster-top.
I suppose I could get rid of the title and use my own text stack? Just wondering if this is possible in Poster.

Also, can I have pagination on both top and bottom? @instacks Jannis did you see this? @instacks

thanks, Lisa

@webdeer liking your blog style here with Poster Forkin Fox
#inspiring #justsayin

1 Like

Thanks. It’s Forkin great. Poster is a really wonderful stack that can create the most elegant RW Blogs. I have just redone my Stacks, Templates and Projects pages using Poster (see http://webdeersign.com/projects/ ) using Poster and until Poster appeared, there was no way to do this in RW. Even to hand code this would be a major effort for a pretty skilled coder. I will also redo my blog using Poster too, shortly.

We are so used to seeing highly styled blog type posts in Social media type displays and IOS Apps, that then when a user sees a conventional blocky dated looking blog, it can stand out as something from the past. Poster allows so much control over the visual appearance of the blog (or layout) that RW finally has the tools to create great looking blogs.

5 Likes

Any news on the RSS-Feed feature? :sweat_smile:

Working on it…:wink:

2 Likes

@Flash

Poster Stack version 1.3.0 now contains the correct Facebook and Twitter Open Graph Metatags. See additional settings here.

5 Likes

Jannis, the simplicity of the user interface is outstanding! Thank you for listening!

BTW: You also implemented the Safari Reader ability! That simply means it is more compliant than it was with internet standards. OUTSTANDING!

1 Like

I understand that the Poster stack is a great stack with lot’s of positive reviews nevertheless just saw that the price is increased from 29,95€ to 39€. In my opinion 39€ is quite a lot for a single stack. I would like to know the opinions on this from the rest of RW users. Cheers

VIt does what no others do. If you have a need it is winner. If you don’t well then it is not worth it.

It makes flat files which typically load fast and without database errors. To me it is worth it!

It has the features I need and Jannis has been very responsive (and quick) adding the features we have requested. The road map shows more to come.

Early adopters take risks and get rewarded. I waited also till the price increase to see how development came along. It does what RW should have been doing with It’s own plugin.

7 Likes

I’m using it in a lot of different ways, and @instacks is adding/updating often based on our posts.

2 Likes

Worth the price. Look at his bundle, that’s a bargain.

4 Likes

I’ve always been quite surprised at how low priced some stacks are. Quality software takes a long, long time to develop. €40 for a blog stack and free support seems pretty damn good to me.

2 Likes

Ok guys make sense, thanks a lot for your opinions :slight_smile:
I express my gratitude to the Realmac Software Forums developers and all RW’s on this community, definitely this is the best part of RW :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I agree!

Just tested it. Nope, still doesn’t work.

@Rovertek

http://instacks.com/posterstack/?feed=rss

I guess you know what that means :slight_smile: If not, double check here.

3 Likes