Yabdab's DateSnap 2

hi :slight_smile:

if you have any questions or need any help, just let me know. migrations are also free for new users. i personally migrate new users to make the transitions as smooth and worry free as possible.

-greg

3 Likes

Greg,
Thanks. My initial goal is to get one site published for testing. I will move domains and hosting as they come close to expiration from godaddy. I have been with them for years with honestly little problems, but am always looking for a better solution. I have published (all over the place trying to find the proper home. Can’t seem to get it working. I’m sure its me. I would love your help.
thanks,
Linda

1 Like

Lisa I did check and GoDaddy supports php and it’s the currently supported version. I am however going to go where everyone recommends : )
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Sure. Happy to help. I just ask users to email support@ so I can discuss personal details there.

Thanks
Greg

1 Like

I have sent an email, but no response?

Hmm I’ve responded at all tickets. i’ve opened a ticket in your billing account to ask questions :slight_smile: you can open one at any time from in there.

zip list seems to have been the issue

I had both zip list and zip list 2 installed in plugins zip list 2 works fine. zip list was installing an earlier version of Jquery.
Thanks for all the help.

I have a huge problem that was the ORIGINAL POST ABOVE. I received datesnap.Click installed, then Manually installed and suggested above. Then I opened Package contents. and Alas, there were only two parts of the four datesnap items in the download. Tried writing to Yabdab, but no answer. The datesnap BASE and Format are missing!! utterly not in the package contents. They do not appear in my rapid weaver either. Without the Base this is useless. Where can I download the BASE??

Tim, have exactly the same problem. But opened package contents and the BASE was missing. Not sure what to do. Tried your manual install. No luck.

@operaceo I’ve looked back at the email thread I had with Mike at Yabdab all that time ago (oh, the joys of MailSteward.app). Step one… be sure to have downloaded the latest version (currently 2.0.3). I see that I noted at that time that the .zip file was unzipping to a folder that was named with the previous version’s numerical version notation so perhaps at that time that was what was causing the issue of the missing elements. Step two… may I suggest that you unzip to a folder on your desktop using something like Pacifist (to give you more control over things) and then manually move or copy the <DateSnap.stack> file within, having first quit Rapidweaver of course, to the proper folder… in my case (I’m running macOS 10.14.2)
~/Library/Group Containers/P97H7FTHWN.com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Library/Application Support/Addons/Stacks