🤖 CyberMonday Deal at Weaver's Space - ALL 9 NCD Stacks

This is the first time you can purchase the Nick Cates stacks from Weaver’s Space. There are 9 stacks in total. These stacks would cost you $360 separately. For one day only, you can purchase all 9 stacks for only $140.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE EXTENDED

The Black Friday sale was supposed to be over. However, the sale was stopped for almost 10 hours over the weekend because I messed up. Therefore, I have decided that since it was my mistake, I would be best to EXTEND THE SALE FOR ONE MORE DAY!

You can still save 40% on all Weaver’s Space stacks. Go forth and make your websites great… Premium Rapidweaver Stacks and Themes for Web Designers

1 Like

@joeworkman – Is this “all or nothing” type of an offer, or one can pick single stacks?

It’s all or nothing. They will be available for individual purchase next year.

1 Like

Any chance to see a theme from him too? Interested in the Aspen theme!

I only took over his stacks.

Thank you! I just bought the stacks! Great deal even if you already have one like I do!

BTW I could still buy the Aspen theme. I just googled it and the demo site and its “buy” Button from the site is still working

Even if you use this stealth method and succeed buying the theme, you will not get any support for it.

1 Like

Thats true! The knowledge base is still online and I saved all the tutorial videos as well as the texts as pdf.
Together with all the stacks I bought it is still a powerful combination.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.