2 Column width less than 20%

Hi everyone! My website is pretty basic… www.StrengthTrainingNJ.com

I’m using Foundation and was wondering if there was anyway I can force 2 Columns width to less than 20%? (I’m trying to move the numbers over to the left in the image below…)

Thank you!

I actually like the numbers where they are. What’s wrong is the “How it Works” header is too far to the left.

Thom,

Thanks! “How it works” lines up with all the previous headers (if you scroll up on the webpage)

Hi @messyj232

Like this?

It does look a little strange with that much space between the numbers and your text IMHO.

No. That is not what I mean. What I would like to do is get the numbers and text moved just a bit to the left. This would be possible if I could force the SPLIT to less than 20%.

So something like this?

That’s what it looks like with a 10% left column, 90% right column split.

Yes! How did you do that? Thx Dan!

Add to custom CSS code section in RapidWeaver.

#stacks_in_4913_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10%;
}
#stacks_in_4913_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90%;
}
#stacks_in_4916_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10%;
}
#stacks_in_4916_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90%;
}
#stacks_in_4923_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10%;
}
#stacks_in_4923_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90%;
}
#stacks_in_4930_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10%;
}
#stacks_in_4930_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90%;
}

If that doesn’t work then:

#stacks_in_4913_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4913_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4916_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4916_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4923_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4923_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4930_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_left {
    width: 10% !important;
}
#stacks_in_4930_page0>.s3_row>.s3_column_right {
    width: 90% !important;
}

Dan, you are a beautiful person. If you ever come to the Jersey shore (USA), I will buy you a coffee or cocktail. Thank you!