Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday Sale

Starting now and valid through until Saturday 1st December 23:59 GMT.

40% off everything listed at…

ThemeFlood
Stacks4Stacks
RWExtras
RapidSearchPro
SeyDesign

Please use the coupon code blackfriday at the checkout.

This promo includes some of our most exciting 2018 updates and new releases, including RWSkinz, CommentsStack, Exposure, Gateway, Media, ProGallery, Creamy, TopBox, Blow Up, Gator, Intrinsic Grid, Cefalus, WebYep CMS Stacks, Stripped, RapidSearch Live and many others.

A brilliant opportunity to stock-up on numerous quality addons, ahead of starting new projects for 2019. Buy as few or as many addons as you want.

This discount is in addition to the numerous free themes and stacks already offered throughout the year.

Plus!
No loyal customers should feel disadvantaged by this promo. So anybody who has purchased from us between 1st January 2018 and 23rd November 2018 is entitled to one complimentary copy of either the BoxCanvas, Exposure, RapidSearch Go, SoundBoard or Viewty addons. Some of these are brand new! Simply get in touch with your receipt before Saturday 1st December 23:59 GMT to request one of these addons. Demand is expected to be very high, so please allow one week to receive your special coupon code. A small token of thanks for your continued loyalty and support throughout the year.

What’s included in the promo?
All RapidWeaver themes and stacks listed on those 5 websites above. Use the coupon code blackfriday at the checkout. Click here to see how. The only things not included in the promotion are consultation, service or development fees (e.g. website audits, design services, support workshops, custom themes or custom stacks).

The boring small print bit:

• Fully functioning demo versions are provided for everything sold, so you can ‘try before you buy’.
  • To take 40% off your purchase, you must use the coupon code blackfriday at the checkout. If you checkout without using the coupon, you will get charged the normal price. Please watch this video to see where the coupon code goes.
  • The normal terms and conditions shown at the checkout apply for purchases.
  • The coupon code is only valid until Saturday 1st December 23:59 GMT. It will not be extended or repeated anytime soon.
  • The checkout is provided by Paddle (the same system Realmac use for RapidWeaver). A valid email address is required to complete your order. Downloads are also available from your Paddle account. A choice of payment options are available, including credit cards, debit cards, PayPal and Apple Pay. Other options like bank transfer or cheque are available on request, via email.
  • Please don’t use this thread for discussing support matters, because it is going to get deleted after the promo finishes. Please email any questions you have.

Enjoy! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Nothing I need at the moment, but i’ll buy something to support this sale!

If you don’t own a themeflood theme, buy one and check out the extra stacks you get access to!

1 Like

I’ve had some RW users ask me this morning how I created the “brilliantly awesome” promo banners on the website homepages:

These were created using a combination of AdvancedPublisher, BoxCanvas, ScratchCard and StopWatch. I’ve put together a sample RW7 project file here to download, if you are interested to see how I made them.

6 Likes

Hi
Thanks for the Discount! Is there a RW7 project file available for the Intrinsic Grid stack?

I’ve got one setup and ready for you to use in RW7:

Please email me to collect it. There is a slightly newer build of the Intrinsic stack to go with it too.

1 Like

thanks for the deal links provided, will definitely use some of them this cyber monday :sunglasses:

1 Like

:loudspeaker: LAST CALL !

If there is something you want to buy from my websites at 40% off, now it the time to do it. This offer will be ending at the end of Saturday. You only have a very short window of opportunity remaining.

If you snooze, you lose! :disappointed:

The offer of a free addon for existing customers (who purchased an addon from me at full cost before this promo began) also expires on Saturday.

I can confidently say that this 40% promo is not going to be repeated any time soon. Even if I do another Black Friday promo next year in 2019, the discount may not include everything or be as much as 40%.

Please read the opening post for more details.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.