Blog stacks online

@yabdab which parts of the chart are incorrect with Go CMS Unlimited?

Unlimited sites = YES
Multiple Blogs = YES ( since v.1 )
Markdown = YES
Audio and Video embeds = YES
Google Maps = YES
Lightbox, Slideshow = YES

Those are the important ones. :wink:

4 Likes

I love Armadillo. It is simple to use and has some powerful features. You can give different levels of permissions to users. Great for a news site or school project site for example.

2 Likes

Use Google Blogger and my Blogspot.stack. Ideal combination. Google indexes Blogspot anyway, and you can post online wherever you are, also with dedicated iOS or Android apps.

1 Like

Hi I used use poster and loved it , then i thought they went out of biz , but they are back ?
Nice , ok dumb question do you have the link to the site , can not find it i get all this WP BS when I search.
Thanks
Chris Potter

No, I am not out of biz :rofl:

Actively developing some nice updates!

Cheers, Jannis

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you for the link

1 Like

Very cool , thank you and it is good to know

2 Likes

To be very clear - @inStacks never went out of business. I’ve been using their stacks for several years they just work. Faultlessly.

Any technical queries are normally answered within the hour too. Brilliant stacks!

3 Likes

I think I misunderstood , Poster.com used to be a site you could post blogs and import to my rapidweaver sites, back in 2014 and 15 , that is what thought it was not the stack.

In future, you are also able to find me under http://postercms.com :wink:

3 Likes

Go CMS Unlimited is fantastic! I have it on my site www.ShowCarPerfection.com/blogged and it makes blogging so easy. I love how it lets me easily upload files and integrate them into my blog via drag and drop. I’ve been looking for a good blogging platform for awhile and this is it for me.

1 Like

I’ve had a blogspot blog since 2004, and, while I now post infrequently, it’s obviously not worth giving up. The main reason I chose RapidWeaver for my website was because of RapidBlog, which was actually free by the time I purchased. It’s worked beautifully, and no complaints. Grateful for RapidBlog. But your Blogspot stack looks amazing! Thank you, MrMacvos, I will be purchasing! My website: https://brendaclews.com and I’ll be switching over when a bit more time this weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.