Calmed down - maintenance and formatting updates

Just noticing in my own stuff that I’m doing little formatting updates…

I will open up a site and see something I can make better - then change and update…

One exception for me is WindyTown.com I did the first six audio players but did not do the other 74…

Very happy with the look and feel of my sites in Elements…

Anyone else in maintenance mode?

Yes, I’m doing the same thing (though I haven’t publicly launched my new sites yet).

It seems every day I see small things I want to correct, improve, add, tweak, adjust, and a whole bunch of other words. Some of the Component options Realmac has added in the Store changed the way I wanted to do something, too, so there’s also the “have I got everything I need yet” thing going on, too.

Fortunately, my current sites run well in their current, now decade+ form, so I’m not in a hurry to deploy. I recently started a negotiation with a major player about doing a big launch event together; that would force me into a “go live” date.

Thus, I keep making small changes while I can still do it out of site of my readers. The last time I did a major redesign launch like I’m planning, I didn’t get everything nailed quite down, and when you have 1m uniques a year and then start tweaking in production, you get a LOT of feedback along the lines of “why did you change that, I liked it” or “while you’re changing X can you change Y, too?”

Who said the Web is static?

:rofl: