Can any one recommend a nice fairly modern theme where I can have a banner that Is adjustable and side bar, need to have advertisements

(David) #1

Can any one recommend a nice, fairly modern theme where I can have a banner that Is adjustable and a side bar, need to have advertisements and be able manipulate the page to accommodate?

(scott williams) #2

That probably includes most of them…

Best to have a look for yourself only you really know what you are after style and function wise (depth of menus, fonts, colors etc)

Have you looked here. Or at the gallery

(David) #3

Yeh looking now. I bought one already called Capture, it’s beautiful but you can’t really manipulate it much…

Hard to tell from the demo’s. Thanks

(r) #4

Looks like you found one, but weaverthemes.com also has nice themes

(Nick) #5

If you’re not sure what you want, definitely look at Will Woodgate’s themes. He offers free trials on everything, so you can kick the tires and figure out which theme is best for you.

(LJ) #6

What is it you can’t manipulate in Capture? The banner is adjustable although the theme is very much designed with ‘full page’ banners - so you could alter the dimensions to some degree. You can also add the standard RW sidebar, or create your own using column stacks. Using stacks you have loads of options for layout of adverts

(David) #7

The guy i’m making site for wants a solid banner on top with changing ads. Everything kinda floats in Capture?

I love the look and will use for something else but don’t know if it’s the right theme for this…

Thanks

DG

(Koles) #8

I can recommend Nick Cate’s Dashboard:
https://nickcatesdesign.com/preview/rapidweaver/dashboard/