Can't find stacks in Rapidweaver

All those addons in the far right column are probably the ones from Paddle and they’re made by other developers. The Stacks Plugin is from YourHead aka Isaiah (and is delivered via Cartloom, I believe)

1 Like

It won’t be impossible, just a little more difficult. Christi will just need to look up the order for you.

They’ll get it squared away. Just send an email.

I did do a quick look through our recent sales. No one with your first or last name has purchased anything from YourHead Software in the last 48 hours.

I also did a larger search of the past 15 years of sales, just to see if anything else came up. I had to guess at your real name based on your username so I also searched:

Jon Bonson
Jon Bons
Jonson Bons
Jonson Bonson

Nothing. Not a single record, I’m afraid.

“Bonson” alone yielded nothing.

“Jonson” alone yielded a few more – but the last person with “jonson” in their name or email address to purchase anything from us was in 2011. So probably not a match.

This info and the screenshot of Paddle makes me think that you probably just purchased a few RapidWeaver and/or Stacks addons – not the Stacks plugin itself. Don’t worry, those will come in handy! It looks like you got some useful stuff.

:slight_smile:

If you do contact our support, just make sure and give them any extra details you have about the sale such as order numbers, email addresses, URLs, etc. That will help us get to the bottom of this mystery.

Isaiah

Plugin Bundle 30% off!

Get a bunch of plugins and save 30%

Includes: PlusKit, Blocks, Stacks, Accordion, Flow, and Collage.

I think you need to send Isaiah a private message with tour purchase information. Email address, name, etc

Hi,

Why don’t I get answer to my question? This is starting to worry me. First I bought RapidWeaver on Apple Store; then then a Bundle which includes PlusKit, Blocks, Stacks , Accordion, Flow, and Collage. Remember I payed my money, it’s not something I wanted to throw in the ocean. If your company is serious then you should fix that case. I sendt an other request to your service support and until now no answer. I have already notified my bank, but I just wait and expect you to do something! Best regards

Email support@yourhead.com. That would probably be a faster way to get this resolved. @isaiah is the best. He will make sure that you are taken care of.

1 Like

I see a lot of stacks there which are familiar to me. Seems you bought my “Stacks Bundle”, thanks for that, even I am not able to match your name on one of the transactions.

@isaiah that are the Paddle E-Mails / links.

Still, all of them seem to have been wrongly unzipped, or you did unzip them in that folder by yourself. I don’t know. :man_shrugging:

They should look different. After downloading a stack, you have to install them in the following way:

Hi Jonson,

My name is Isaiah. I run YourHead software. I wrote Stacks myself. My wife and I run YourHead Software – and we are YourHead software, it’s just the two of us. A real “mom and pop” company.

I replied to your email request as well – but I thought I’d reply here too just in case.

I have searched for all names and the order number you provided. Your order number does not look like one of ours – it is the wrong length and has the wrong format and starting digits.

The screenshot above clearly shows that you did, at some time, purchase something called “stacks bundle” from Paddle.com. It seems to me that you should probably contact them for info about your purchase.

But… I have another idea… it’s a little crazy… :crazy_face: but it’s a pretty good one…

I recommend that you request a refund from your credit card.
They will give refunds for anything for any reason.

Then download and USE MY SOFTWARE FOR FREE in demo mode.
Here’s the download link: Downloading Stacks

I don’t tell many people this, but you can do a lot in demo mode before you every pay any money at all. You can add as many pages as you like and there is no time limit.
There are a few limitations – and the annoying blue banner – just ignore it. LOL.

You can even publish a small website – without paying!!!
It seems crazy, but it’s true.

I designed Stacks to work this way because I really only want people to pay for what they actually need and use.

So get your money back, download Stacks and give it a try.
And if you really like it and really use it, then you can click the ribbon and buy it.

And if you need help along the way, with downloading it, using it, or buying it… please don’t hesitate to ask. We’d love to have you join us as part of our little online RapidWeaver/Stacks community.

Isaiah

Now we have it.

You just created a dispute on your purchase of my Stacks Bundle. Why did you created that dispute? It’s clear you downloaded all of the stacks.

Not only I lost now 99€ of revenge, also an additional dispute fee is created. So it’s a real loss on my side.

1 Like

Sorry to read that both Isiah’s and your attempts to clear up the situation didn’t come to a happy ending. He obviously is 120% convinced having bought Isiah’s bundle (despite him not finding any transaction), and ignoring your revelation, that he apparently bought your stacks bundle instead. Whereas it appears obvious to the bystander that a mixup of purchases occurred, when one feels deeply involved, one sometimes cannot escape your own view … While the dispute penalty must hurt, rest assured that the RW community knows Isiah and you to be pillars supporting us and your integrity is unscathed.

1 Like

@GKs
100% agree.

This guys attitude stunk from the start:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.