Clean fields CMS

HI,
So I started the journey into online editing wrong.

---
title: Como iniciar um negócio no ramo Cosmético
image: https://embatek.com.br/resources/images/suamarca.png
author: Pierre
datePublished: '2022-09-01'
category: Informação
tags: [Business, Negócio, Vender, Novidades]
categoria: []
blogimage: https://embatek.com.br/resources/images/suamarca.png
tag: 
---

You see I created “categoria” instead of using category and “tag” instead of “tags” .

How can I delete these obsolete fields?

I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but you can simply delete the old “tag” and “category” lines in the App Editor.

I also have another recommendation: It’s best to enclose all your frontmatter values in double or single quotes. This helps prevent problems when your frontmatter is displayed, especially since some of your text contains accented characters.

Hi Pegasus
the obsolete fields are still in the frontmatter of some post. So, if you choose reset.. they show up as fields again. I might have to open all posts and delete the frontmatter parts.