Creating a $7,500 client website using RapidWeaver (Free Video Series)

Great to see that Royal George found the right web designer at last.
I mailed back and forth with them for quite some time.
I’m sure you’re the better man for the job!!

Big thanks Rob! :blush:

Part 4 - “Sketch” is now available to watch at the top of this thread.

Aw man youTube didn’t add caption to part 4 :frowning:

I think that this is a brilliant Rapidweaver resource and something that has been missing for a while. A lot of attention has been given to the functionality of Rapidweaver, but whilst we’ve seen some amazing site designs, no one (to my knowledge) has done anything like this before in breaking down the whole design process.

This video approach is also showing your likeable personality and I think/hope it translates into more stack and theme sales for you.

2 Likes

The closed caption showed up today on part 4. Look like need to give YouTube system time to generate the CC. It a good educated video. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome, I was just about to manually create the CC! Thanks for the heads up @TechBill

Thanks @bazza I do really enjoy making these videos. When I was first getting started making web sites with RapidWeaver, I WISH I saw videos that covered the whole design process!

4 Likes

I am very thankful that you are willing to manually create the CC if YouTube haven’t auto generated it yet but you still would want to go back and check to see if YouTube made any mistake in the CC output and correct it then make it permanent so it will be indexed by the search engine like you did with one of your other RapidWeaver video.

Again it will add your video to the CC searchable list, auto generated CC video are not indexed to that list.

Noticed that your video is the first one on the list when I did a search for RapidWeaver with CC. Just do a search keyword like RapidWeaver on YouTube and select to filter with subtitles / CC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.