RapidWeaver Elements 3.0.18 (24628) is now available
Thanks to everyone who sent us screenshots and reports after yesterday’s Golden Gate build. This update fixes several of the UI issues you spotted, along with an improvement to AI-generated Markdown.
What’s New in Elements 3.0.18?
AI Markdown: AI Markdown twins no longer include CMS PHP or template source, keeping the generated Markdown focused on your page content.
Golden Gate: Inset card fills now display correctly in light mode.
Inspector: Fixed controls being clipped in the Inspector panel.
Outlines: Improved their initial rendering to prevent visual glitches.
Get the Update
Elements should prompt you to update when it is running. You can also use Elements → Check for Updates….
This isn’t a bug but rather a feature request if possible. When in dark mode you can barely see the svg icons in the Resources window because there black. Is it possible for the icons to appear a white when your in dark mode?..or at least a lighter shade so we can see them.
I just renewed my subscription- I let it lapse when it looked like you were no longer supporting Classic - If the update isn’t part of it I’d like a refund. Thanks, Bob
The update is indeed apart of the subscription for 1 year of app updates. Since you ordered a new license, you’ll need to switch out your license key in RapidWeaver Classic. I’ll send you an email on how to do that.
It’s best we continue this via email, because you are posting a lot of personal information to our public forum..