Email options for web use

Great Evening Sirs and Madams

I 'm writing to find out about e-mail stacks. I was wanting to see if the stacks can change the GUI or support webmail interfaces. I would like to have quick links similar to text message where a person can use a programed button to give a automatic word or words like emergency, wanted code, etc. What would work in the Rapid weaver environment that would support this activity.

I assume that you are referring to my Email Stacks?

My email stacks definitely work on both email clients and webmail interfaces. You sort of lost me with the quick links idea though. I am not understanding that requirement.

Thank You Joe for Your time and Consideration. I was wanting to know if your e-mail stack can be programed to place a quick link , which would be a way to send a pre typed message that would be used very often. Canned message It would have buttons , that would be color codes and lettering on them. I have made a rough copy in a PDF in attachment… If this can be done with your stack how? I would like to know if the e-mail stack course might have info or do you know. Thank you I will be looking forward to your response.

Jason

Thank You Joe for Your time and Consideration. I was wanting to know if your e-mail stack can be programed to place a quick link , which would be a way to send a pre typed message that would be used very often. Canned message It would have buttons , that would be color codes and lettering on them. I have made a rough copy in a PDF in attachment… If this can be done with your stack how? I would like to know if the e-mail stack course might have info or do you know. Thank you I will be looking forward to your response.

Jason

The Email stacks can create links and buttons very easily. Have you watched the videos on https://www.emailstacks.com/getting-started/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.