A simple stack for creating blocks of content that ‘float’ on your webpage; while following a user as they scroll up and down. FloatingContent is perfect for the display of important messages, disclaimers, a contact widget, EU cookie tracking notices, special links or even for the creation of a custom website navigation unit.
Now with support for more styling options and the ability to dismiss (close) FloatingContent stacks with tracking cookie capabilities! This is the latest Tsooj Media stack to be updated and added to Stacks4Stacks.
Changes in version 2.0 include…
- Renamed and reorganised some stack settings
- New ‘floating life ring’ icon design
- Most settings now have new informational tooltips
- Removed old browser hacks and other unused code
- Cleaned-up the editing interface, to make the stack faster and easier to use
- New line height style options, for text placed inside FloatingContent
- All colour pickers now support RGBa opacity
- The main container has a class of ‘floatingContent’, to make custom CSS modifications easier
- Added support for automatic updates
- FloatingContent stacks can be optionally dismissed (closed) by the website visitor and tracked with a cookie
- A couple of minor optimisations ahead of Stacks 3.5 being released
FloatingContent requires stacks 3.0 or above and a minimum of RapidWeaver 6. As always, a free fully-functioning demo version is available, so you can try before you buy.
This is a free update for all existing customers (please email a copy of your purchase receipt to receive a 100% code for the latest version).
If you are new to FloatingContent, you can purchase this stack throughout August 2017 with 50% off the normal price (the discounted price is shown on the website and applied automatically at the checkout).