Football Tables

Hi Doug,
Ok I will try that, any idea on the scrolling across problem ie: in the league table I need 11 columns so I set it to 11 but I can only see 7 as the others are hidden and it won’t scroll across to get access to them to add content?

Thanks

Here is the link to where I’ve got to
http://test.redsquirrelgardening.co.uk/page-6/

If you are just talking about editing the latter columns then have you tried turning off the inspector on the right (button) and hiding the page list on the right (menu item)?

That might give you a wide enough edit area.

As I mentioned I don’t have that stack so not sure if there’s another way @joeworkman @joemart1951 might be able to help.

List item

Btw, I like the way the page and tables are looking.

I know it might be late to suggest this, but there is a Power Grid CSV stack. I don’t have either, but a CSV file can be exported by any spreadsheet program (Excel, Numbers, etc).
For something that I’m guessing changes often it would probably be easier to update the spreadsheet then export the CSV file and then FTP it to the hosting company.

I don’t have either so I don’t know if the styling would be the same.

Hi Doug,
Thanks, I will give it a go, yes I have bought the CSV stack as well but haven’t got round to using it yet as I don’t have much experience with Excel and that, maybe I’ll play around with it over the weekend and see how I get on, thank you again for all your help, I will drop Joe a message with regards the scrolling.

Hi Doug,
I have tried your suggestion for the custom class name of the tables, but nothing happens, I am new to CSS so maybe it’s me getting it wrong I will enclose a screen shot of how I have typed it, if you could let me know if it is correct that would be great, the other settings are for the table stack.

So your issue is only within Edit Mode? I thought that it was when published online…

Yes it is when in edit mode.

I just need to get access to additional rows, have you tried it yourself? after row 7 you cannot scroll along to add content to the additional rows, it’s getting very frustrating now as I’m going round in circles, I am using the Foundry theme & Power Grid, I could have finished the website by now with the time this has taken, I apologise if I’m coming across angry it’s just the time I’ve spent trying to sort this out is annoying me.

Mike

I just shipped an update. This should fix it for you.

1 Like

Hi Joe, just installed the update and it works fine I can now scroll to access other rows, thank you very much for doing this just makes it so much easier now with my tables, much appreciated thank you.

Mike

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.