Hello @ben
I’m working on a website that will be managed by users who don’t use a Macintosh. The CMS is of course the best solution. Since the users hold an office that is valid for a maximum of 6 years, there’s a small problem with the form. At the moment, I have to enter the email address as a permanent address in Elements. After that, users can’t change it. Now, you might think that the server has a mail server. Yes, that’s true, but the group has external mail services where the form data should be sent — there will be several forms going to different addresses, and these can change. So my question is: Is it possible — perhaps in the future — to handle this via the CMS (e.g. {{form.mailaddress}})? This would allow the customer the independent option of deciding for themselves where the email should be sent. I know that not only the placeholder for the address is needed, but also the other data (server, port, password, etc.). And it would need to be possible to specify several mail servers in the CMS — depending on how many forms I’ve set up. At the moment, I have two websites: Shop and data collection for those interested in our community. These are managed by two different people. This is just a suggestion. As long as I’m around, I can sort it out. But one day, I won’t be anymore…
Kind regards,
Romano