Foundry or foundation help

I’m really sorry I’m not sure how to do a screen shot. It says this stack is not currently installed you need to re install it to use it. I have tried to reinstall it but it tells me there is a version that is already installed and do I want to continue. I didn’t because I thought it might confuse things even worse if theres two versions of it that don’t work.

OK, let’s step through things…

Hi Adam I installed it by double clicking on the icon then it came up in a wee box and with install as an option. I hit install and it said I had been successful. Shut dow RW and reopened and there weere the mason stacks 10 x cta 12 x fonts and 15 x footer

I guess I’m not understanding then. It sounds like you’re saying they are installed, correct?

Yes I can see them all on the left when I click the four red bricks but when I try to drag one into my project it says this stack is currently not installed… Some of them do work though because I tried just dragging loads of them into the project and about half of them maybe worked

Gotcha. I see now. I thought you were saying the Mason templates were not installed.

Some of the Mason templates use stacks from Potion and Thunder packs. Those are the stacks you don’t have installed.

The free templates use stacks from more than just the base Foundry set. That is noted on the Mason free download page here:

Ah OK I get it yeah. Perhaps I’ll go through them all and remove the ones that don’t work from my library to make things simpler for myself for finding stuff but aye that explains it. Many thanks

Not a problem. Glad to get that sorted out for you.

Also, screenshots can be taken in OS X using CMD-SHIFT-3 for a full screen image, and CMD-SHIFT-4 to capture a specific area.

1 vote for Foundry here. I have bought Joe Workman stacks for years and still use and buy them to date. But!.. Foundry has delivered on a level far past what I have been accustomed to for any stack. …just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.