Gimmie Dat IP - An IP Address Lookup Website - Built with Elements

:desktop_computer: Gimmie Dat IP!

:hammer_and_wrench: Built with Elements by Different Dan

:link: Visit the site: https://gimmiedatip.com/

:pencil: Builders Notes:
I wanted to build a simple IP address lookup site for our customers.

A lot of the “What’s My IP” websites out there suffer from information overload and contain links to a hundred other “tools”. I didn’t really like that. I wanted a simple one-page website with one job: display a visitor’s IP address so they can quickly copy it when needed…that’s it.

The site itself is very simple. I built it with a mix of good old-fashioned manual building, connecting my ChatGPT app to the Elements MCP server for a little help with the custom component, and using Elements’ built-in AI Assistant to fill in some of the SEO stuff. I used GPT-6.1 Sol and GPT-6 Luna for the AI models.

Hope y’all like it. If you ever need to do a quick IP lookup for yourself, check it out. I tried to make it cute. :smiling_face:

4 Likes