Golden Gate release candidate

I’m updating my MacBook Air M1 and I’ve updated my iPhone little changes

I’m holding off on my main production machine. Don’t know how long I’ll wait smiley face.

Just want to check and make sure the audio drivers work in audio Plugins work and other software

Anybody try Golden Gate? Of course it just came out 15 minutes ago…

Well :slight_smile: I waited a whole 2-3 hours lol :joy:

Installing now… 29gb big….

Golden Gate will be released on Sept 14th.

I’m waiting for the official release. I’ve become less adventurous in my older age. :grin:

I might even wait for the .1 or .2 release. Depends if I can control my urge to press the update button. Probably not considering I’ve skipped Tahoe completely.

Tried elements and works well!!

Tried logic and 1,200 audio plugins - main plugins work fine…

Tried Apogee - sound device - works fine…

Safari does look better and is faster…

The whole computer seems new and faster…

1.2tb used 800mb free

I have been using it for months and find it to be way more stable than Tahoe, and certainly a lot faster and smoother.

Got all my iOS devices updated to Golden Gate, just holding out on the Mac still since it’s my daily driver.

I might update over the weekend. Since I completely skipped over Tahoe I’ll probably do a clean install which takes a few hours to get everything set back up..

Is RWC 9.6.8 (21159) working on macOS27 ? @MichaelDroste @handshaper

I have not tested Classic with Golden Gate, as I never open it these days.

Haven’t tested it… sorry…