I’m waiting for the official release. I’ve become less adventurous in my older age.
I might even wait for the .1 or .2 release. Depends if I can control my urge to press the update button. Probably not considering I’ve skipped Tahoe completely.
Got all my iOS devices updated to Golden Gate, just holding out on the Mac still since it’s my daily driver.
I might update over the weekend. Since I completely skipped over Tahoe I’ll probably do a clean install which takes a few hours to get everything set back up..