GOOGLE EARTH embed in RW Foundry

Hey all.

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO EMBED GOOGLE EARTH ?

Ideally within FOUNDRY …

Loads of chatter about Google Maps but none about Google Earth… Please help :slight_smile:

I’ve worked with RW for a few years from at least release #5 or #6. Only really as a portal to deliver previews of my films to clients. Nothing competitive so never really got deep into it. But love the interface and efficiency it offers my sector. Also, thanks to everyone on this forum because previously you have got me out of some sticky situations.

Cheers,

Steve.

It doesn’t look like Google offers that but something like this might work: https://cesiumjs.org/ (I got it from this link, I don’t have any first-hand knowledge)

Hey thanks,

I really need Google Earth as part of an academic paper to publish. The author has mapped out a load of stuff…

Steve

Anyone know of a way to use some of the more in-depth functions RW has that coincide with Google Earth?

I’m sorry but Google earth is no longer possible to embed in a web page. This ability has been removed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.