How do I open RapidWeaver once it's been downloaded, registered. etc. on my computer? I

I downloaded, registered, etc. RapidWeaver onto my Mac but once I closed out the page, when I try to oopen it and work on my webpage, I’, taken to pages selling RapidWeaver.

MN

Can you not see the Rapidweaver icon in your Applications folder?

1 Like

Michael,

Please upload a screen grab of what you see when you experience this. Thanks…

I can but do I need to go there every time u want work in my webpage?

No, find your project file on your Mac hard drive, make an alias then drag that to the dock, click on the alias in the dock to open your project.

1 Like

Sounds easy! Thanks

1 Like

Another question, if you don’t mind. Do I have to listen to/watch the how-to videos before I begin a project?

Michael,

Knowledge is power. So if you’re new to RW, it’s not obligatory to try and get as rounded a view of the RW world as you can. But it’ll probably save you a lot of frustration in the future. Good luck!

1 Like

What Mark said. Rapidweaver is a great tool - fantastic, really - but it isn’t quite like anything else. By all means have a play and see what happens, but you’ll save yourself a lot of time if you check out the various videos that are out there.

1 Like

Nope, sure don’t. CAUTION: it’s wise to do so because the RW Way Of Thinking is NOT Intuitive… not to me. So the videos really helped and I NEED MORE!!! hahaha

1 Like

And, Michael - remember you’re always very welcome here. It’s extremely rare that a question goes unanswered for long. We’re here to help! Good luck :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.