How to boost website performance by setting up proper caching. πŸš€

Hey Elements Hosters. :waving_hand:

We recently added a nice help guide to our documentation on how to set up cache-control headers on your websites in order to boost page load speed and performance.

The help guide is here:

While it might look a bit intimidating, it just involves some copying and pasting, and changing one Cloudflare setting, so it’s not too terribly involved, and the benefits of adding proper caching are worth it. :slightly_smiling_face:

We also made a YouTube video if you need a visual guide on how to get caching set up and working. :popcorn:

Have a look, and if you have any questions feel free to let us know. If you host with us, we can help you get your caching set up and customized for your sites’ specific needs, so reach out if needed! :smiling_face:

I watched the video and followed this precisely and was simple to follow.

As my site www.plattunited.co.uk is historical with very few changes, I went with the aggressive caching scenario.

How did it work for you? Notice the difference?

Only just done it, so will test and revisit and look at the data.

I get a slight spin top word spin when I move from home to a page on your site

Sorry, how do you mean?

Tried to screen capture - not fast enough…

It’s a spinning circle in the picture before the title appears