I keep getting this error alert when trying to publish my site

I’m able to export after opening RapidWeaver. Once it’s opened and I publish I’ll get this error code the next time I try to publish. If I close the app and reopen I’ll be able to publish again.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Billy

Exception while exporting site

Error: Could not copy /Users/billymiller/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/Themes/Polygrid.rwtheme/Contents/template/polygrid/index.html to /var/folders/qm/cvcz63ss30z6k2sz8g9qvzz00000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/RapidWeaver/14694/document-140635305019184/RWPublishing/rw_common/themes/polygrid/template/polygrid/index.html.

Try restarting your mac, looks like it may be related to old temp files. Restarting your Mac should resolve the issue

Brad

Thanks Turtle. I did a restart and had the same problem. Here’s the newer version of the error alert.

Error: Could not copy /Users/billymiller/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/Themes/Polygrid.rwtheme/Contents/template/polygrid/index.html to /var/folders/qm/cvcz63ss30z6k2sz8g9qvzz00000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/RapidWeaver/521/document-106652631996928/RWPublishing/rw_common/themes/polygrid/template/polygrid/index.html.

I would suggest copying the support logs (Help -> copy support logs), paste into a text document, save it, send all relevant info to support@realmacsoftware.com

Relevant info being:

exact version of RW
exact version of OSX
exact version Stacks by Yourhead (if you have it)

I would also zip the project fie with the aforementioned txt file and upload to a sharing service, copy the link to that file and include it in your email to RapidWeaver Support… their mail only allows so big a msg :wink:

Brad