Is there a stack that does this? I'm not sure what you call it!

(Bruce Kieffer) #1

It might be called a slide over. One image behind another and the user slides a bar to reveal the other image. See this example:

(Stuart Marshall) #2

There’s a few that do this. One I have used is from Doobox:

(Rob Beattie) #4

There’s also Image Compare from @willwood

(Tom Murray) #5

Not an answer but there are some nice reveal effects on this page as you scroll down.

(Bruce Kieffer) #6

Those from Doobox and Will Woodgate are very nice. Thanks for pointing me to them.

(Konstantijn Van Calster) #7

Yes, in fact the Compare stack of @Doobox is a good option, alternatively the ImageCompare of @willwood. I have them both, 2 good choices.

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.