Joe Workman / purchase confirmation for Nick Cates stacks

In my inbox yesterday, i received an acknowledgement of a purchase from JW. But I hadn’t bought anything from him so either it was a mistake on his part or his site/email has been hacked. I have contacted him direct using a different email to the sender’s email to let him know.

i am posting here in case it is a scam so that other customers of JW should be careful to check it’s the real thing before clicking the download link.

I know Joe is sending out emails to people who have bought stacks from Nick Cates in the past. Joe has taken over many of them and is sending out emails so you now can download Joe’s updated stacks.

The title of your post is very misleading.

Did you buy any stacks from Nick Cates? If you check, @joeworkman has posted multiple times about sending out emails to get his version of these stacks.

Latest was yesterday

1 Like

Yep. Not a scam. Just me trying to be nice. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the free update!

5 Likes

I haven’t visited this forum for a while so wasn’t aware of Joe’s announcements. It must’ve been years ago that I bought something from Nick Cates. It was not my intention to be misleading in the title of my post. Apologies all round.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.