Many thanks to Will Woodgate

I would like to publicly thank @willwood (Will Woodgate) for his incredible support and dedication. He’s really an expert and attentive to details. I highly recommend his services.

13 Likes

I confirm and it is also available with the developers.
it’s a pleasure work with him

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Glad I was able to help in resolving those logo / navigation bar issues for you.

Recent advances in CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid certainly does put some more options on the table for us nowadays, when it comes to structuring and aligning things. With greater emphasis on responsive design and ensuring things look good across a variety of screen sizes.

I hope your software products and services continue to receive renewed interest.

5 Likes

Thank you Will.

I also hope my good words and your dedication will see renewed interest in your products and services.

-Laurent.

2 Likes

Lovely to see this kind of support and interaction in the RapidWeaver community. @willwood definitely gets the Realmac Seal of Approval!

P.S. Sorry about the awful MidJourney generated image, it’s all I had to hand until I get a proper artist to make us one!

4 Likes

Don’t be sealy, that image really seals the deal. :rofl:

Awkward No Way GIF

2 Likes

This is hilarious! :laughing:

1 Like

I’d be careful joking about seals.

I heard a team of six of them captured and killed Osama Bin Laden…

Ditto big time. Will is one of the most genuinely helpful developers in all of techdom.

2 Likes