Maximum RW sandwich size

(Hansjörg von Brevern) #1

Hi,

what’s the max sandwich size that RW supports? I am doing my store and now have 33 products in the sandwich with a size of 64 MB. I want to have at least 200 products

cheers

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #2

Doing support for Joe the biggest one I have ever seen was over 800MB. A big help, if it can be done, is to warehouse your images. Put them on your server and link to them, that will keep the file size down.

(Hansjörg von Brevern) #3

Hi Zebee,

I have done that - except for washing instructions (too troublesome to do this for constantly changing washing symbols) + size indications. What I have been thinking is to separate the store + products from “the static pages” (about, company, FAQ, help, etc.) and make 2 sandwiches with redirects to subdirectories. But I think google does not like that.

So, to be honest, I am really worried but I need to add lots of products that need descriptions including washing + size indications for each style. I plan to go live with my store next week i.e., to change from the present online store to the one I have been working on for about 3 months.