Multiple selections in form - EDITED!

Is there a way to allow user to multi-select in forms? Right now I can only select one option. I am trying to recreate a form from my old site which gave user the ability to select more than one choice of days and times (up to three).

Edited to add another question!

If I make up several radio select options and then notice a typo in the first one or two do I have to delete all of them and redo them? I can’t see a way to scroll through and/or edit them individually. Might be being dim and missing something obvious. Very possible :face_holding_back_tears:

Over 6 months later I have found the answer to my own question and am posting it in case anyone else has the same issue.

The project was created on my main Mac, which is pushing it a bit but still hanging in there with Ventura 13+. On this device the options for the multiple choice are not showing the full options. Hence my confusion and original question. Today, out of curiosity I opened my project on my MacBook running Sequoia (I limit RW use on this device as I prefer the larger screen of iMac). However, I can see the full options available for setting up and editing the multiple choice questions, that were just not showing to me before.

Pleased to have found this out, wish I hadn’t spent so long thinking it was impossible to do.

Attached screenshots.

Might help someone.

The simple answer to your question you never asked for help in your heading just a segment and also never tagged anyone in so if you need help put it in heading and tag someone in like @dan @ben and you’ll get help quicker. Sadly I can not help you directly.