Need developer asap

I am looking for someone interested in doing at least 2 sites for me. I have done about 10 sites myself and these two sites are actually up with a little info but no where near where we need them to be.

I don’t have time as my day job keeps me much too busy right not, but have neglected these long enough. They will not be complex but we do need online forms and PayPal links etc.

I will maintain once they are up and complete just have to get them there.
Thanks much

can you send links to the sites as they exist now?

Sure the two current sites are

Www.acdcu.org

And

Www.northgakc.com

Thanks

Marc Moore
Owner

*Tomorrow Entertainment *

196 Hawthorne Dr.

Calhoun Ga 30701

USA

1-706-629-8813

Hello Marc,
Thanks for sending the links to the current sites. Do you have in mind what you would like for the sites? I have been building RW sites for many years now and I am sure I can help if you would like.

Let me know what you have in mind and what kind of a budget you are working with. You can take a look at my site in the link below.

Thanks,

Linda
·.¸¸ ><((((º>.·´¯·><((((º>

<((((º> ·…><((((º>

·…><((((º>

Linda Lang Pierce

linda@langpierce.net

www.langpierce.net

@langpierce -twitter

@langpierce - instagram

949•230•7205

Well the ACDCU is a national / international dog breed club so very informational with area for joining , digital form and downloadable pdf form would be best.
Area to sell logo stuff we can setup eBay site for that I guess but would be nice to have all on site

A PayPal link to pay new or renew membership

Photos of Dogs etc. I kinda already built the pages (titles) out in the topics I would hope we could have on it.

Blog page, link to our very active Facebook page.

We are a 3 year old non profit club and our income only really comes from yearly membership comes from memberships so budget on this one is tighter than I would like but it must be as nice or nicer than our competition club the ACDCA.org.

The other one is a small local all breed but has a bit better income as they put on shows and things

Again similar with info and how to join and online form etc

Blog area and links to AKC and other things. Should be able easily get you content stuff for this one.

Nice photos and things about out events.

This one may benefit from a calendar that folks could search our events and meetings on?

Marc Moore
Owner

196 Hawthorne Dr.

Calhoun Ga 30701

USA

1-706-629-8813

Marc,
Some thoughts…
Considering that you will maintain the sites once they are done, do you have a theme you would like used or is foundation the choice?

I use stacks to build most everything and would assume that if needed you may have to purchase anything on your end (to be able to maintain the site)that I might use?

What kinds of forms are you looking for? Can the content just be mailed or does it need to get collected for later reporting?

I would assume that you would create all of the text and provide photo content?

<((((º> ·…><((((º>

·…><((((º>

Linda Lang Pierce

Yes correct, not married to any theme just clean and modern.

Yes will purchase anything needed to maintain.

Yes I will get you content. I can email you everything.

Yes on getting you text

Marc Moore
Owner

196 Hawthorne Dr.

Calhoun Ga 30701

USA

1-706-629-8813

Marc,
Can we take this discussion offline.

<((((º> ·…><((((º>