Office Hours FAQs

What are Office Hours?

Office hours are our weekly scheduled live sessions where you can ask questions about RapidWeaver or anything else related to building a cool website, request feedback or tips from fellow community members, or just chat about website building in general, all in real-time!

What time are your Office Hours?

Currently our Office Hours sessions are scheduled every Friday from 4:30PM until 5:30PM BST UK (London Timezone). We’d like to accommodate as many as possible, so if you would like to see some different days/times, let us know.

How do I view dates/times for an Office Hours session?

Log in to your forum account, navigate to the Office Hours category, and select the post for the next upcoming session.

How do I join an Office Hours session?

Click on the post for the next upcoming session you’d like to join. You will see two links at the top.

The first link is to join the Office Hours session. Click on this link on the scheduled date and time to join the live session.

Click on the second link to add our Office Hours events to your calendar so you never miss a scheduled session!

Do I have to download any third-party software to join an Office Hours session?

Our Office Hours sessions are held over Zoom. If you already have the Zoom app installed on your Mac/iPhone/iPad you can use it to join the session. If you don’t have the Zoom app installed no worries! It’s not required to download the app, you can join the session via your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) instead.

In order to join an Office Hours session via your web browser, follow the below steps:

1. Click on the link located in the Office Hours post to join the session.

2. You might be prompted to download the Zoom app. Click on Cancel to bypass this prompt so you can continue logging in via your web browser.

1. Click on “Join from Your Browser”.

1. You should now be logged into the Office Hours live session. Make sure your microphone is not muted in the lower left corner. Turning on your web camera is optional.

What topics will you be covering during Office Hours?

Office hours are open sessions meaning we won’t be covering a specific topic. Instead you are welcome to ask any questions about using RapidWeaver. Some examples include:

• How do I get started with RapidWeaver?
  • How can I do this thing in RapidWeaver?
  • How can I solve this problem I’m seeing in RapidWeaver?

We also welcome questions that relate to website building in general.

Are there any topics you won’t cover during Office Hours?

Unless otherwise noted, we will not be answering specific questions relating to future/unreleased products (such as RapidWeaver Elements). We will however answer general questions if we can and if you have feedback we’d love to hear it. :slightly_smiling_face:

All members joining an Office Hours session are required to abide by our Forum Guidelines. Any member who violates these guidelines or causes negative disruptions will be booted from the session and will have their forum account moderated and/or deleted at our discretion.