Online workshop: Let's build a UIkit3 website together

As part of the brilliant Rapidweaver Central Workshop, I’m pleased to announce I will hosting a new series of workshops in which we will build from start to finish a fully functioning website using UIkit3 by @Lucas. At the end of the program, the project we build will be available to all participants.

If you want to learn how to build a site with Uikit3 from scratch, this is your chance!

Sessions will last about 2 hours, commencing Tuesday 13th Aug at 5pm GMT on the Rapidweaver Central Zoom channel. They will continue weekly until the project is complete, with the odd week off for holidays etc.

Entry is free, but you will need to pre-register (Details soon).

The workshops are open to everyone, it would, of course, be best if you have already purchased UIkit3.

Full details will follow in a day or two, but in the meantime, to help us gauge numbers, please express your interest below. Places on the workshop are limited, so first come first served!

More soon.

3 Likes

Yes interested…

1 Like

Also very interested. It would be important that – if one or more of the workshops cannot be watched due to adversities of some kind that the sessions are being recorded and be made accessible to all workshop participants. Maybe you could add this to the registration for the workshops, like for example “with registering for this workshop I agree that the sessions will be recorded…blablabla” or s.th. similar… :wink:

1 Like

Yes, interested if recorded. Otherwise I can’t do it.

Same here and very interested!

1 Like

Morning.

I would say that only watching a video of the sessions won’t be much help to anyone, so I don’t think we will make recordings available to anyone. But I certainly see the point in making recordings available to those who are on the workshops but for whatever reason can’t make one or two.

I will look in to it.

1 Like

This is the last call for tomorrow evenings workshop session. We have two slots left!

If you want to learn how to build an amazing site with UIkit3, get registered on the link above!

This is the last call for tomorrow evenings workshop session. We have two slots left!

If you want to learn how to build an amazing site with UIkit3, get registered on the link above!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.