1a
2b
3a

You need more questions for the 20 character limit :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 a)
2 b)
3 a) 90% c) 10%
Don’t have/need a smartphone. Still use a 12y old Nokia. Yeah, I know, don’t say a word.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Here are my answers:

1 a
2 b
3 a

1 Like
  1. Chrome
  2. iPad Mini - Portrait for eBooks, Landscape for browser
  3. Desktop - I’m strictly a mouse type guy. I just don’t get along with touch screens.

Editorial: My pet peeve is the dumbing down of apps to get people into the “tablet” frame of mind and “match” software between tablet and desktop… ie: the dumbing down of Pages (especially the removal of so many scripting components)

1 Like

Interesting that I’m getting a lot of Safari. I thought I’d get more Chrome.
Desktop makes sense for this group as we all work in front of our computers.
Yesterday more landscape view… today I’m getting more portrait.

Keep 'em coming :slight_smile: I find the extra comments interesting as well, so feel free.
thx

1. a,c
  2. a
  3. it depends on the site and time. If i’m looking for a place or scanning fb, I’m usually on the phone. If i"m reading an article, watching a video, or researching a specific purchase, desktop.
1 Like

Even though we are an extremely limited demo, I’d be curious as to your results. Please do give us a wrap up!

2 Likes

IMHO this poll will not give you any real world results. You are dealing with Mac here, so sure the most of them are using Safari. And of course non IE or Edge.

3 Likes

@instacks

There are plenty of ways to see what others are doing, as you posted yesterday.

I am specifically curious about RW users, because we are all on Macs we have choices to not use Safari. I’ve recently started with Pinterest and might use Chrome more now because of the extension.

…and I hope no one is using IE, anywhere in the world lol, if they have a choice.

1 Like
  1. Chrome
  2. portrait
  3. desktop computer
1 Like

b) Chrome
b) landscape
b) laptop computer

Only use my nexus phone for testing site layouts, texting, and calls. Use laptop 95% of the time for website viewing. iPad Mini for remaining 5%.

Best,
Charlie

1 Like

Safari

Portrait (iPad and I have a Marvel Unlimited subscription, hence my decision)

Desktop

1 Like

Lisa, I think all those who use a desktop or a laptop computer for viewing websites must use landscape mode rather than portrait. Mistakenly, I wrote “portrait” myself initially and then corrected that to “landscape”.

Perhaps more people made that same mistake? Or, they forgot that this poll is for “web users” and not for “web developers”? :wink:

1 Like

Rob-Portrait vs Landscape view only refers to tablet view.