RapidWeaver 6.3.2 Is Now Available!

What exact problems are you encountering?

—N

Sent RW file over 10 days ago. Installed latest update and behavior still persists.

For anyone else having the same issue of RW not saving your edits, the workaround is this: switch over to an unedited page BEFORE saving your work.

Regarding the Stacks search issue, apparently that feature is not enabled. Why such a simple question took so long to answer is beyond me.

Not digging the state of trouble shooting these days…

I’ve not been able to recreate this. Does this only affect a particular plugin? What are the specific steps you’re taking?

1 Like

Just restarted and updated RW again to Version 6.3.3. The update got rid of the issue (joy abounds!)

The issue in the previous two versions was any type changes in a regular text stack were not getting saved.
Doing a command/s or going through the menu to save would wipe out any changes you have made to the site.
Years and years of the ingrained compulsion to continuously “save” proved to be a hard habit to break.

When I was trouble shooting earlier I tried creating new, blank sites with just a text stack. In both prior versions saving would wipe out changes. I thought it might be related to the little preview icons, and turned those off (no difference). I have noticed that when you save now, the file actually disappears for a few seconds and then reappears. Whatever the bug was, it was squashed with 6.3.3. Thanks for the update!