RSS Feed does not contain my latest posts

My website has news which I publish via online editor:

I have setup also rss feed so other users can get content from my rss feed:

I am not sure why my novice.xml doesn’t contain my most recent posts?

I was searching if this has been addressed here, but I was not able to find any info about it.
Thank you for any help on how do I regenerate my news rss feed after I add a new post via online editor.

Regards, Maks Zbogar

Hi @Partitura

Thanks for the report. What’s happening is the RSS file isn’t being rewritten automatically, so the feed can stay stale for a while. We’ve got a ticket open for a proper fix.

Until then, you can force a refresh by opening the collection page with ?regenerate_rss on the end. For your site that would be Novice

I’ve already visited that URL and confirmed that your latest post is now included in the RSS feed :slight_smile:

Thank you :folded_hands:.
I am ok with triggering this link after I add new post Novice