The RapidWeaver Show

@dan Are you going to cover Stacks 3 in a future episode?

1 Like

Yup, we also hope to get @isaiah on the show to talk about it in more detail too — Fun times ahead!

1 Like

The page does not load well on an iPhone, can listen to the podcast, just not very responsive at all.

Great. Thanks. A URI to subscribe in DownCast etc would be appreciated :slight_smile: .

Good first episode hope it finds it’s way onto Overcast for IOS the king of podcast apps.

DownCast, Overcast, iTunes - the more the merrier, please :slight_smile:

As soon as Apple approve it you’ll be able to subscribe, not too long now, hopefully…

Responsive listening that’s a new one Rob :wink:

Has nothing to do with listening. But if Realmac wants to talk about responsive websites, then their page that is hosting the podcast that is talking about responsive websites, should be responsive.

1 Like

@zeebe The community site is responsive. There’s just a couple of bugs on that page we need to fix. It’ll all be fixed up shortly. Thanks!

Pssst. People in glass houses should’t throw stones. Ahem, http://joeworkman.net/ :wink:

1 Like

I know there’s a couple of issues on the podcast page, but it was done in a hurry so we could get the podcast out.

I thought it was more important to get the podcast online, than it was to spend the time fixing a couple of responsive issues.

I’ll be working on the podcast section of the site over the next weeks to make it even better!

@dan this was never a rip at you guys. I just thought I would mention it as at the time, I was not at a computer to listen to the podcast and it looked VERY weird on the iPhone. About Joe’s site, I would love to be able to make it responsive, but I do not control that, just the support guy over there. My last post on here was directed at Justin who had to make the funny comment about responsive listening, which really had nothing to do with my first post.

@ben I understand it was done in a hurry, as I mentioned to @dan, it was not meant as a rip, just something you might have overlooked. I was merely stating an observation, and if the comedian of the post wouldn’t have said anything, that is how it would have been left. No offense was meant by it at all. Think you guys do a great job and can’t wait to see how the site comes out with Foundation as your theme.

I’ve always been a little surprised that Joe’s site isn’t responsive and done using Foundation. I always figured it was down to lack of time.

That is exactly it! :smile:

Just a little joke Rob don’t get your knickers in a twist.