You guys, I love RapidWeaver Classic, but my projects always ended up with fixed/hardcoded paths in various pages, resources, or Stacks, so I could never open and edit my project on a different computer where drive names, usernames, or network paths were different. I’ve actually been struggling with this for several years!
Anyway, I had my AI buddy Gemini help me write a Python tool to inspect, repair, and relocate path references—preferring to internalize them into the project bundle so the .rwc file becomes 100% self-contained and portable across any Mac.
It seems to work, unlike all my previous attempts in this regard! It runs with any standard Python 3 installation on macOS (zero extra packages/dependencies needed).
If anyone else is interested or finds it useful, please let me know — I’m not going to spend hours polishing it if I’m the only one using it, but check it out and if you find it useful I might be motivated to spend some more time on it.