In connection with my previous post on my publishing problem after changing a page name in my project I want to ask something about the Visit website button. It’s the button that appears after you published your site, before you click Done. This button doesn’t link to my newly published website. It links to https://www.slider.com/?domain=yoursite.com. Is that intended (if so, I don’t understand why) or is it a bug?
It’s not normal, a link to your project file please? You can send it over via Elements Cloud.
I don’t know how to upload a link to my project. I started uploading the project. OK?
The Elements Cloud guide shows you how. ![]()
You can send me the link via DM if you prefer to keep it private.
This is the link: elementsapp://downloadDocument/k6c8AbCd3Nn7. Thanks.
Sorry, I should have made it a link: elementsapp://downloadDocument/k6c8AbCd3Nn7
Yes, of course.
I did that in previous versions but had already forgotten. Thanks.
No problem, happy to help. ![]()
