Wanna help me get a new job?

Hi, Everyone!

I am in the final stages of interviewing for a position as a Web/Email Developer at a company called HeartMath. My final task is to send along 2 - 3 email addresses of people who I have worked on projects with as a web developer.

Many of you will likely know I have always appreciated RapidWeaver, Stacks, all of the other 3rd part developers. This community of developers and users have helped me grow tremendously over the years.

As a way to pay it forward, I have often helped out other users and developers whenever possible. I have never really kept track of all the things I have worked on as I was more interested in the task at hand and then the next.

I now find myself asking for help from this community once more. If we have worked together on a project in the past, regardless of how big or small, and you would like to be a reference for my skills an/or character please send me a Private Message with your email address.

I will forward your email to the CEO who will be reviewing my references. You will then receive a form to fill out. I’m not sure what questions will be on that form, but just answer it to the best of your ability.

Cheers!

Brandon

2 Likes

A bit off topic but, a mental health group in my department use (or at least used to use) HeartMath. Good luck with the interview!

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! I’ve used the technology for years. Also, thank you!
It would really be great to get on the team and be able to work closely with the technology.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.