🗣 We need your Questions for the Podcast (Wednesday 25th)

Yowzers! Now we really do have some questions for the show! :scream:

Keep 'em coming, we’ll do our best to answer as many as we can :smile:

Cheers,
Dan

1 Like

stay tuned for the marathon 5 hour podcast… lol

1 Like

Haha, don’t joke, I think this is going to be our longest podcast yet…

2 Likes

Some good video tutorial materials in there too lol

Brad

I should copywrite my signature…

Cheers for your ears…

1 Like

Thank you Mark! I appreciate your time.

Here’s a lighthearted question @dan

Presumably, at the time, you called RapidWeaver Rapidweaver because is was a lightweight and quicker alternative to Dream Weaver.
Now, RapidWeaver (particularly with it’s huge add-on base) has grown into quite a substantial app. It can be rapid but equally it can be a deep and comprehensive software tool.

Q. If you are able to time travel back to the point you decided on the name but armed with the hindsight of RapidWeaver’s recent proliferation would you change it’s name, and if so to what?

3 Likes

Some of the websites I am building look awesome in the modern browsers and rubbish in the old ones. I do this for a living and so have to support the old ones. I have been building some of my sites with Foundation, and am using the re-direct option for old browsers to go to a duplicate site that I build in freestacks. I do this for a living and so supporting old browsers is not negotiable for me as I build for small businesses and some of my clients have really ancient kit! How would you recommend handling old browsers? If building a second site, would you do it as a different project and load to a different folder, or would you build within the same project altering the theme used in Page Inspector? Thank you!

Closing this topic as we recorded the podcast this morning. Episode 17 will be out tomorrow (Thursday).

Thanks for all the questions, it made for a great show and our longest yet…

1 Like