Website Review Prompt - Testing

Not certain this is needed - ran it on four sites - did find small spelling mistakes and missing footer on 3 pages etc…

It returns a color coded HTML file of issues and fixes

WEBSITE-REVIEW-PROMPT.md (43.0 KB)

That’s very cool, and I’d say it looks super useful. A quick and easy way to get some feedback on any site issues!

Since I’m not heavily involved with Claude yet, can you explain to me how I would get Claude Desktop to read/use this .md file?

Thanks!

Jeff

Sad that Claude requires Chrome to run it. We’re metal free here.

The whole browser preference thing is tiring. It’s been going on for many years and to be honest I couldn’t care less about it. Chrome, Firefox, MS Whatever, Safari, Duck Duck Go etc. all accomplish the same thing (but in different ways). It’s one of those things that I just don’t care about (and as I’ve gotten older the list of things that I don’t care about is getting bigger!) Thanks for the response, enjoy your metal free life!

Jeff

Didn’t seems to have a choice - Claude loaded chrome inside itself… not fond of anything Google either…